[3830] CQWW SSB OH2PM SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@pp1.inet.fi
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OH2PM SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 23:19:49 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH2PM
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH2PM

Class: SOAB Classic HP
QTH: KP10
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:  118     6       33
   80:  212    18       62
   40:  452    31       90
   20:  400    31       79
   15:  387    29       79
   10:  421    32       76
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Once in lifetime all bands open during CQWW SSB.
I selcted Classic because I was quite busy berore the contest and had no
sleep.
I have some new antennas and was very happy with the the 40 and 80 meter
performance.
Quite a chalenge to catch a decent multiplier in 24 hours.
To maximize the score I should have spent more time on ten but 40 and 80 were
more interesting to test new antennas. Two years ago I was operating in OH0 all
bands and had all 40 zones on ten. This time I did not hear so many  stations
from Oceania and Africa.

The Classic is a good option for elderly people like myself.
I could not be writing this right after a 48 hour battle and exhaustion.

Thanks to all and see you all in next contest..

Pertti, OH2PM