[3830] CQWW CW K2PO SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K2PO SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 04:07:09 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K2PO
Operator(s): K2PO
Station: K2PO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

  160:   24    10        9
   80:  176    13       19
   40:  286    30       78
   20:  432    30       83
   15:  415    27       80
   10:  322    27       73
------------------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Fun time!

My 80 meter numbers look out of proportion to the other bands, but the JAs just
kept calling (140 of my 176 80m QSOs).  I worked no European on 80m this year.

The 10 meter European opening seemed pretty much limited to Saturday.  I logged
none on Sunday (perhaps I was distracted by the good rates on 20m).

This was my first significant effort in this contest.  Next year it's back to
hanging with the extended family on the weekend after Thanksgiving, with only
brief breaks on the air.

73,

/Bill, K2PO
Portland, Oregon