[3830] CQWW CW 5H3EE SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 5H3EE SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 05:56:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 5H3EE
Operator(s): 5H3EE
Station: 5H3EE

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Dar es Salaam
Operating Time (hrs): 34

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 3371    38      142
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

elecraft K3, ACOM1000, spiderbeam

The best moment of the contest was sunday around 0900UTC, when the power went
off: the noise went down from S2 to nothing... The generator kicked in and I
had the best time of the weekend. Just amazing, how relaxed a pileup can be
without fighting the noise all time.
But the worsed moment was yet to come... At 1400UTC the regular power came
back. I have realised several times before, that after a power cut the noise is
getting extreme. Now all electrical systems in the neighbourhood seemed to pay
back - probably mostly cooling systems will be under full load for some time.
I had to stop for 3 hours and my dream of 4000 QSOs was gone.

Anyway:  Great propagation... more disciplined OPs everywhere... and a lot of
fun? Thanks for all that were calling!

73 Mike