[3830] NA Sprint CW N9RV HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N9RV HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 13:43:17 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   96
   40:  147
   20:  121
---------------------

Club:

Team: Ad Hoc Contesters

Comments:

Everything worked this time, which was a break from the past.  First Sprint with
TR Log Linux, think it will be a keeper.  The YCCC SO2R box too.  I do like the
ability to spread the audio between the ears with a relative emphasis on one
side or the other.

Decided to go 2 radio right from the start instead of concentrating on 20 to
begin.  I think it hurt me in the second hour -- hit a real rough patch with
Q's then.  But it did help with mults.  Wow, there were a lot of those on.  I
think I worked everything I heard.

Great participation this time, especially the Carribean and Canadian stations.
I tuned across VE4EA working VE4XT on 80m at the end.  Wow!  Can't complain
about being out of synch to get that mult!

Thanks also to Fred, KE7X, for getting on.  Was great to work Montana for a
change.  Welcome to the party, Fred.

Hours were 112/87/81/84