[3830] ARRLDX CW VA7ST SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VA7ST SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 04:35:54 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5

  160:
   80:   18    16
   40:  116    53
   20:  400    64
   15:  291    54
   10:  103    44
-------------------
Total:  928   231  Total Score = 643,104

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Was hoping for something better than my personal-best two years ago, but the
bands were not quite up to the task. Nor was I -- came down with the flu on
Sunday, and it took the wind out of my sails.

Wonderful EU opening from 0600 to 0800z Saturday night (a solid run of 190
stations), and there were other good polar path openings on 20M and 15M.
Managed a few Europeans during a brief opening on 10M Saturday morning, during
the 1800z-hour.

Averaged 47/hour through the 19.5 hours on the air. That's up from 31/hour last
year and 36/hour in 2012.

-- Bud VA7ST

Year   QSOs  Mults   Score
----   ----  -----   -------