[3830] WPX SSB VA3CCO(VE3KZ) SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VA3CCO(VE3KZ) SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 14:53:26 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VA3CCO
Operator(s): VE3KZ
Station: VA3CCO

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: Ontario
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1090
   10:
------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Time to get some practice. The QTH is still in the grip of Winter and the
destruction of last December still awaiting Spring!
The 15m yagi was working great from an RF standpoint but the rotor was still
out of action so all the QSO's were made with it NE except a dozen or so made
with the 40m sloping dipole (also oriented NE).
Father time was definitely a factor. My admiration to those that went for the
36hr limit. For all I know 15m might have been open for 24 hours but I couldn't
be there to enjoy it all. What time I did spend was fantastic with lots of Asian
surprises sneeking around the edge of the antenna.

73 Bob VE3KZ