[3830] WPX SSB EA5ON SO(A)SB15(TS) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB EA5ON SO(A)SB15(TS) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 07:20:48 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: EA5ON
Operator(s): EA5ON
Station: EA5ON

Class: SO(A)SB15(TS) QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  129
   10:
------------

Club: Torrent Contest Club

Comments:

After a full blown 15m effort in ARRL phone with a kilowatt and stacked yagis, I
decided it might be good to remind myself what its like to be a little pistol so
entered 15 QRP (A) from my city centre location for a few hours. Some great ears
out there! Thanks to all those guys who stuck it out, much appreciated.
Interesting to note how under marginal conditions many people got my call
wrong, most guys got me as TA instead of EA, but on the other hand everyone got
the November at the end.

Rig IC765
5w
Optibeam OB6-3M (2 ele on 15)