[3830] WPX SSB SE0X M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bjorn@sm0mdg.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB SE0X M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 21:56:27 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: SE0X
Operator(s): DD1MAT SM0MDG SM0MLZ TF3ZA W1UE
Station: SE0X

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Stockholm
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

------------
  160:   43
   80:  338
   40:  634
   20:  873
   15: 1678
   10: 1105
------------

Club:

Comments:

Amazing propagation on high bands! 15m and 10m where so good that less time than
planned where spent on 20m. Good runs to NA and EU plus a couple of nice JA runs
kept the score meter spinning. Our goal was to beat our 2011 M/2 record and we
almost doubled the score.

W1UE joined the SE0X team via remote and after tweaking the codecs in Remoterig
the trans-atlantic connection worked quite well. Dennis operated quite a few
hours of the contest via remote and it worked so well that we consider inviting
more remote team members next year.

K3 + KW
TS-590 + KW
5-el 15m mono yagi
3-el SteppIR on 10m and 20m
2-el 40m phased array
2-el 80m phased array
Top loaded 160m vertical

Thanks to everyone in the log, we couldn’t have done it without you!

de DD1MAT, SM0MDG, SM0MLZ, TF3ZA, W1UE