[3830] 144SprngSprnt KA2KQM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kotoka2kqm@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] 144SprngSprnt KA2KQM Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 14:43:36 +0000
                    144 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: KA2KQM
Operator(s): KA2KQM
Station: KA2KQM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EM74tm
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Total:  QSOs = 19  Mults = 12  Tot Dist(km) = 4884  Total Score = 228

Club:

Comments:

A very nice Spring Sprint to participate in. I worked only 2.5 hours during the
4 hour period due to conflicts with work. But, activity seemed pretty good here
in the SE area. I was able to enjoy several leisurely QSO's with old friends and
had some time to catch up. I hope all that participated will submit their scores
here on the 3830 web site. Also, I would personally like to thank Bruce Horn,
WA7BNM for hosting the Central States VHF Society Spring Sprints. We greatly
appreciate your work on getting your web site set up to support our events!