[3830] GaQP K8MR Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP K8MR Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 01:20:15 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:     14        1
   40:     66       17
   20:     53       14
   15:      6        0
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    139       32  CW-Dig Mults = 76  Ph Mults = 21  Total Score = 30,070

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Good to be back home with a real radio station after two+ months in FL. But
missing the radio there (other than some QRP with small wires) was worth the
price for missing the winter up here.

Conditions stunk the first day in the wake of the earlier solar storm. Sunday
was better, although 20 took a dump for a while in the late afternoon before
recovering.

Good mobile efforts when propagation allowed me to hear them. Some year I do
want to make it out on the roads in Georgia.

73 -  Jim  K8MR