[3830] NMQP K5ZZR Mobile Solo Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NMQP K5ZZR Mobile Solo Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 00:16:09 +0000
                    New Mexico QSO Party

Call: K5ZZR
Operator(s): K5ZZR
Station: K5ZZR

Class: Mobile Solo Op LP
QTH: New Mexcio
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:
   40:          42
   20:          38
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   0      80      0  Mults = 33  Total Score = 17,640

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

This is one of my favorite QSO Parties.  The amazing thing about this year in
the NMQP was the QRP battles going on by some well known California stations
(John N6MU and Frank WA6KHK).  It certainly shows the advantage of skill and
perseverance over power.  Operated from some remote eastern counties while
seeing some great country and am looking forward to returning next year.
Saturday started out with great propagation and for me slowed down about noon.
I took advantage of the slow period to take a much needed nap and woke up
refreshed and ready to go.  The bands began to get with it again and it was
lots of fun till I finally had to head the Tahoe back to Oklahoma.  Russ K5ZZR