[3830] OnQP K6TU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OnQP K6TU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 19:53:20 +0000
                    Ontario QSO Party

Call: K6TU
Operator(s): K6TU
Station: K6TU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Woodside,CA
Operating Time (hrs): 06:29

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    0      0      0
   40:    8      0      8
   20:   29      7     23
   15:   21      5     19
   10:    9      1      9
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
---------------------------
Total:   67     13     59  Total Score = 12,154

Club: Contest Club Calif Peninsula

Comments:

CCCP, REDXA and MLDXCC (all clubs here in Northern California) had a three way
contest within the ONQP.  Best 10 scores for each club counted - plus we put up
a real time scoring server so that folks could see how the other ops were
doing.

Although not a rate fest, we had a lot of fun and some serious inter-club
rivalry (and some inter-station too!) emerged.

I'll post a write up on the process and results of our TriClub Challenge on the
CQ Contest reflector.

Thanks for all the Qs!
Stu K6TU

FlexRadio 6700 with FlexControl, K6TU Control iPad app
Alpha 9500 into SteppIR DB-18E at 50'