[3830] CQMM DX PW2D(PY2ZXU) SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thomascarl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX PW2D(PY2ZXU) SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 00:47:47 +0000
                    CQ Manchester Mineira DX Contest

Call: PW2D
Operator(s): PY2ZXU
Station: PY2DM

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Biritiba Ussu
Operating Time (hrs): 27

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 1293     61
----------------------
Total: 1293     61  Countries = 96  Total Score = 714,978

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

10m showed extremley good propagation after 24 hours I passed my 2013 #1 SOSB
10m raw score.
Got almost all multipliers that Ed had promised, missed SU1SK and E51AND was
hard to get.
Chinese stations were busy with their WECP? contest and the Russians with
WSEM...
Thanks to all SA stations that called and gave me prefix multipliers.
I feel that we properly made good propaganda for PY and S.Am contesting.
A big hug to PY2DM for lending me the shack and all fine antennas.

Well, the quantity of QSOs was not only due to the propagations but also to
that the power-line noise has been fixed. Thank you Fabio, PY2BK for your
successful efforts!
Thanks for al QSOs Thomas, PY2ZXU, SM0CXU