[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 03:27:42 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 25

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0
   80:   8      6
   40:  18     15
   20:  20     13
   15:   0
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  46     34  Total Score = 1,564

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Strange evening. Lots of activity, yet I must have set a personal record for the
most jump balls lost and the most CQs unanswered. For some reason, 80 was much
better to the west coast than to the midwest or southeast, with loud signals
and operators who actually could hear me.

The station finally was working perfectly, but the operator was not. Sorry for
a very ugly QLF exchange on my part with the Locust.

Tnx to three banders with K0EU and said Locust. Good ears, fellers. Tnx to
fellow Tejas-ian Dale, KG5U for my only TX.

Congrats to the usual suspects with terrific scores, and also to Art, KZ5D, who
I think beat me tonight. Nice going OM.

73, Jim