[3830] MiQP W8ZZ Mobile Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP W8ZZ Mobile Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 14:53:18 +0000
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: W8ZZ
Operator(s): KC8VGG W8RU
Station: W8ZZ

Class: Mobile Multi-Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6:20

   80:    0      0
   40:    0      0
   20:    0      0
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   73     31  CW Mults = 61  Ph Mults = 27  Total Score = 18,304

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

This was our first try at a mobile operation in MiQP. We usually do multiple
portable setups but didn't have the time available to do that this year. 40m
was poor for us until late in the afternoon, and 15m/10m were dead. 20m was our
money band and it, too, was pretty hit-and-miss.  The weather was good and there
were no equipment problems so it made for a pleasant afternoon.  Thanks to all
for following us from county-to-county and digging us out.  73, Ron (W8RU) and
Bill (KC8VGG).