[3830] FlQP W4GV SOABSSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4gv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP W4GV SOABSSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 22:15:26 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W4GV
Operator(s): W4GV
Station: W4GV

Class: SOABSSB HP
QTH: Bay County
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   40:          17
   20:         631
   15:         128
   10:
--------------------
Total:   0     776  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 74  Total Score = 57,424

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for the Qs.

Half time effort.  Had a date and party Sat nite and had to take time out
Sunday getting ready for a trip to the DC area departing at 6 AM Monday morn.
Conditions not nearly as good as last year.  20M was the workhorse band for me.
 No 10M QSOs altho I did listen a few times.  Thought I might get one w/
Charlie, NF4A, but couldn't figure out why he was so weak - he lives less than
a mile from me.  Had an "ah ha" moment and checked 20 meters.  The 10
meter signal I was listening to was his second harmonic from 20M.  Missed
operating on 40M Sat night and I'm sure that hurt the score.

Station - FTDX-9000D, SPE Expert 2K-FA Amp, Mosley Pro67B, PalStar HF-Auto
tuner, MFJ-484 Voice Keyer, Heil Pro-Set Plus, Writelog Ver 11.15A