[3830] FlQP N1CC SOAB(A)Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimlaporta@jlaporta.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP N1CC SOAB(A)Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 22:44:35 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N1CC
Operator(s): N1CC
Station: N1CC

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 16

   40:   33      8
   20:  244    102
   15:   32      1
   10:    8      0
--------------------
Total:  317    111  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 41  Total Score = 80,460

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Rig:  FT-990 100W to Force 12 C-3 @64' and 80/40 Fan Dipole @50'.  Writelog.
Telnet to K5DX cluster in Houston.

This was my first adventure with the FQP.  I was fun, however, the Solar Gods
did not serve me well.  15 was barely open and 10 nearly not at all.  In
December 2013 and in the WPX SSB in March conditions were far better to
Florida.

Finished the CW sweep at 2052 with Washington Co. courtesy of NO5W mobile ... I
missed the morning run by others through the county due to severe weather here.

FQP has a really strong mobile organization! K4OJ (29),K1XX (26), N4GI (21),
N4UU (20), W4AN (19), N4AO (17),K5YAA (16), and N4FP(9) combined to result in
most of my contacts multiple times (More than half)!  Since I am unfamiliar
with FQP I chose Assisted because the challenge was to "learn" the
contest as well as compete!  I might keep the assisted because some of the
multipliers may not have been found without the spotting network.

A good time was had!  Thanks FQP!  73, Jim