[3830] FlQP K9NW(@K9UWA) SOAB(A)Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9nw@qth.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K9NW(@K9UWA) SOAB(A)Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 02:27:14 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9UWA

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH: Indiana
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   40:   70      6
   20:  426    157
   15:   37      3
   10:    3      1
--------------------
Total:  536    167  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 58  Total Score = 154,875

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I had only expected to have a couple hours on Saturday to operate since I was
due to travel on Sunday.  Trip was postponed late Friday and suddenly I had
quite a bit more time available.  Missed the first 2:47 since I had to take
care of some work stuff Saturday morning before I got on the road.

It was mostly a 20m event except when 40m became workable in the evening and
early morning.  15m was spotty, sometimes the way southern FL guys would get
almost loud but only for a few minutes.  The few 10m QSOs were via backscatter.
 The excellent fleet of mobiles made for lots of action....many thanks!  Here
are the QSOs/mobile:

K4KG   87 (39ssb)
K4OJ   55
K1XX   42