[3830] WPX CW VE3GFN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mgold@pathcom.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VE3GFN SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 13:04:48 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VE3GFN
Operator(s): VE3GFN
Station: VE3GFN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: GTA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

------------
  160:    0
   80:    3
   40:   47
   20:  120
   15:   53
   10:    7
------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

The first perfect summer weekend, after our record cold winter and very cool
spring, was not to be spent in the basement shack!  Hence, the small amount of
time invested.

... and besides, conditions were poor, producing a boring contest.

Not a bad score, though, and I used only my inverted-vee, as the tribander was
prepped to come down for maintenance on the following Monday.