[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 03:26:57 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 8

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   5      4
   40:  18     14
   20:  25     19
   15:  15     10
   10:
-------------------
Total:  64     48  Total Score = 3,072

Club:

Comments:

15- wide open to OH, with peripheral sigs in there, but not as loud.
20- money band tonite.  ran out of prospects after 19 mults.
40- quite noisy and diminished path to East coast. Good to West half.
80- good for close in states as usual WA ID OR CA.
160- THANK YOU BURT !  for only Q on 160.  Called and heard N6RO at the end
but
beat out by another W6 to KenCA.

Welcome again to K7RL !   nice to hear you Mr "Ed" ...in the heat of
the battle.
Please become a regular.

Sat down at 0100 to watch preseason BRONCOS & SEAHAWKS... which was
stopped at 0200 or so for possible lightening danger!  Perhaps that's why no
K0EU K0RF this time. Did find John N0TA in CO.. thank you !

Wishing good vibes to our pals in KH6 who will be meeting Hurricane Iselle in
just a few hours....followed in a few days by Julio. Double whammy.

Great to hear 3 WA stations on this time ..and with W7OM soon we should have a
quorum.

73
de
DanWA