[3830] KsQP K0N(K0VXU) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP K0N(K0VXU) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 20:46:07 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: K0N
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    0       0     0
   40:   70      37     0
   20:  162     648     0
   15:  131     356     0
   10:    0       1     0
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  363    1042     0  Mults = 62  Total Score = 196,230

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Rig - IC-746PRO, TL922A, TH6DXX, Slopping Vee (40 Meters)
Strange conditions with lots of QSB.  Great fun as usual.  Still couldn't crack
K0BJ's last year totals although this year I had 5 mor mults.  I spent most of
Sunday searching for the last 5 Canadian sections (YT, NT, NL, NU, and PE) left
to work.  PE was the first one found when XO2C was found on 15 meters SSB at
1401Z.  Then I heard my good friend VO1DD on 20 CW late in the oontest and
managed to get NL. However, in the last 10 minutes of the contest VE8GER called
in with NT.  That was really satisfying after searching all day.  This as close
as I've ever come to a sweep in this contest.

It is nice to see so much DX participation.  Many of the DX stations were
worked on multiple bands and modes.  Thanks to Uw2LL for a 40 meter CW QSO.
Also, many thanks to Adu, ES1TU, for finding me on several bands.

Thanks to all who provided a QSO.  Each QSO is very much appreciated.

A big thanks goes to Bob, W0BH, who has worked so tirelessly to make this QSO
Party a success.  And a success it was.  Good job, Bob.

See you next year.  73,

Russ - K0N (K0VXU)