[3830] OK RTTY KG4IGC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg4igc@att.net
Subject: [3830] OK RTTY KG4IGC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 15:01:47 +0000
                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Summerville,SC
Operating Time (hrs): 6:44

   80:    3    9       1        0
   40:    7   54     186        6
   20:   15   17       5        0
   15:   24   32      10        1
   10:   28   47      15        3
-------------------------------------
Total:  124  291      37        6  Total Score = 12,513

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Band conditions were really bad throughout the contest. Did not realize that
there had been some major solar flare activity which would explain the poor
conditions. Too bad it is only a 24 hour contest, I'll bet the bands are
hopping today. Worked one JA on 10 toward the end of the contest. Silly me
thought the contest ended at 8 pm, I was on a roll working a nice pileup of
stateside ops 12 minutes after the contest ended. Felt like a complete idiot
when someone finally spoke up, "hey guys, the contest is over!" Oh
well, guess over enthusiasm never killed anyone :) Lost about 10 contacts off
my final score.

73,
Frank KG4IGC

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000
Antennas Horizontal Loop, homebrew 6 band hex