[3830] NAQP CW KB9OWD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ryantiff@charter.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KB9OWD Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 05:51:31 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KB9OWD
Operator(s): KB9OWD
Station: KB9OWD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:  164    39
   40:  194    49
   20:  157    44
   15:   82    31
   10:   24    13
-------------------
Total:  621   176  Total Score = 109,296

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Operated from home with a single G5RV up about 20 feet at the highest point.  No
antenna for 160 and it does not play real well on 10.  Worked what I could hear,
probably 80 % run vs 20 % S&P.  Moved some stations, especially in the last
2 hours for some additional mults.  Need to get something up on 160, that would
have really improved the score.  Considering the operating conditions, happy
with my score.  Had fun!  Bands seemed O.K. from here, 80 was very noisy.
There were a few I just could not pull out!

See you all next weekend in the SSB version!

73,

Ryan KB9OWD