[3830] ARRLDX CW DK3T(DK3DM) SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW DK3T(DK3DM) SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 05:21:18 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: DK3T
Operator(s): DK3DM
Station: DK3EE

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: JO41GV
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  922    55
-------------------
Total:  922    55  Total Score = 152,130

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Hello @ all!

first of all: many thanks to Tom, DK3EE for let me play with his
nice 10m station again and thanks to him and his son DO9EE for moralic
support.
condx on first day vy bad from here and it was a hard, slow day on 10m for me.
sunday band started also pretty late in day to open to NA, but over all
condx much better compered to saturday in my point of view.
2nd day tried vy hard to find missing mults on the 2nd VFO, but not much luck
on this. It�'s vy hard to find something new in between of cq-ing on VFO #1
and
without beeing assisted. At least I tried ;-)
Congratulation to all stations with big scores and to all US/VE stations for
QSO. Very nice to meet all of you on the band. I had some fun.

73 de Heiko, DK3DM and hear you in the next one.