[3830] Rus DX IQ1RY(IZ1LBG) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iz1lbg@alice.it
Subject: [3830] Rus DX IQ1RY(IZ1LBG) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 13:48:42 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: IQ1RY
Operator(s): IZ1LBG
Station: IQ1RY

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Bra (CN)
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:   117    12       41        29
   80:   196    29       56        63
   40:   349   121       73        67
   20:   224   158       77        65
   15:   322   114       68        74
   10:   239   135       56        65
Total:  1447   569      371       363  Total Score = 10,676,030

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

First thanks to all IQ1RY team to let me use once again the station, expecially
to Flavio IK1SPR and Flavio IK1RQT for the help on setting the station and the
SO2R sistem on wednesday nigth.

Condition where really bad with really a lot of flutter on the signal and very
low signal on all band.

As someone else have witten, I get some problem with Wintest while I were
operating with the second radio in a different mode than the primary radio.
Also for the first time the station has not perfomed well as usual with huge
problem with computer (it has reboot several time during the contest) and also
some problem with interface and internet connetion.

Anyway despite all the problems and condition this is always a really enjoyable
contest with a lot of activity from Russia.

Thanks for calling me!

See you during the WPX SSB this weekend!

Filippo IZ1LBG