[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 03:29:50 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 3

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0
   80:   6      6
   40:  19     11
   20:  16     10
   15:   6      2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  47     29  Total Score = 1,363

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Someone made the comment that both 15m and 160m should be left in since almost
no one benefits from both in the NS, and they compensate for location. I agree.
Good logical point.

Tnx to NO3M, N6ZFO, and K6SV for my only 3 banders.

Five minute segments: 9, 11, 6, 8, 7, and 6.

Pardon the QLFs. I was rusty and deaf on 80 meters. I  had to ask W9RE for a
repeat. Pretty bad for Mike's big signal. KG5U was the loudest signal here on
80. Nice to have some locals. Hopefully the Array Solutons receiving array will
somehow get out of the box and out onto the field and help my deafness on the LF
bands. Gradually rebuilding the station. But slowly.

Nice to get on and tnx for the fine CW action.

73, Jim N3BB