[3830] SP DX K1CC(@W1KM) SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, konecc@snet.net
Subject: [3830] SP DX K1CC(@W1KM) SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 01:13:39 +0000
                    SP DX Contest

Call: K1CC
Operator(s): K1CC
Station: W1KM

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 21.7
Radios: SO2R

  160:   19      1     13
   80:   48     16     16
   40:  118     53     16
   20:  128    199     16
   15:  100    223     16
   10:   20      1     13
---------------------------
Total:  433    493     90  Total Score = 250,020

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Excellent activity from SP for an Easter weekend. Just before the start of the
contest I was working all of Western Europe and an HS0 and YB on 10 meters, so
I fully expected the band to be excellent�" not so! It was like an Iron
Curtain over Eastern Europe, very poor propagation ;) I managed 21 QSO’s on
10, mostly on the second day, in very difficult conditions. The 4-square on 80
had a problem with intermittent SWR so it was not possible to use the
amplifier, all QSO’s were low power on that band.

This contest is a lot of fun using SO2R.  My thanks to W1KM for use of his
station and to W1UE for helping with the setup. It was a new experience using
N1MM+ in SO2R with Skimmer spots.