[3830] SPDX RTTY GU0SUP SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pcooper@guernsey.net
Subject: [3830] SPDX RTTY GU0SUP SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 12:17:17 +0000
                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:  145    53
   15:  127    49
   10:   28    20
-------------------
Total:  300   122  Continents = 6  Total Score = 1,343,220

Club: DL-DX RTTY Contest Group

Comments:

Only messing about really, as I was out on Saturday evening, so this was just
for fun.
Some good DX around at times, but the bands seemed rather odd.
Really enjoyable to get Gary AL9A on 15m, and a surprise to be working W8/W5
and Andy VE9DX early on Sunday morning while I was beaming to JA.
Had a good run of JA calls on 15m too.
Managed to get all 16 Provinces on 20m, and 13 on 15m, but only found 4 on
10m.

Thanks to all for the points, and the fun! Also thanks to the SP PK RVG.

73 de Phil GU0SUP