[3830] FlQP W1UJ SOAB(A)CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ujay@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP W1UJ SOAB(A)CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 09:32:20 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W1UJ
Operator(s): W1UJ
Station: W1UJ

Class: SOAB(A)CW LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   32     0
   20:   87
   15:    2
   10:
--------------------
Total:  121     0  CW Mults = 46  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 11,040

Club: BARNSTORMERS

Comments:

I have fixed 'The Chirp!' hopefully.  Thanks to K1XX/m (and subsequent
others...) for pointing it out as I do not know how long it has been there.
There is a technical doc on the K3 site that addresses this.  It has been
applied to W1UJ!
Hope for on-the-air testing during the Thursday NS at least!

It is awesome fun chasing the mobiles!  The activity was tremendous looking at
the size of the piles at county changes.

Please work NZ1U/m this weekend in the NEQP!  N1WK and W1UJ will be attempting
to cover all NH and VT counties.  Please look for, and spot us often!
(Hopefully chirp-free!)

Jay W1UJ