[3830] WPX CW NA6O SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NA6O SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 23:39:34 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NA6O
Operator(s): NA6O
Station: NA6O

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   85
   20:  197
   15:  170
   10:   12
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

TS-590, low dipole, N1MM+
Objectives were: 1) Have fun, including looking up interesting calls on QRZ as
I went along; 2) Achieve at least 10% of the QSOs of the top single-op station;
3) Score at least 250K. Also had a new ham over for a while, one to whom I'm
teaching CW, and he got to hear me work my one and only ATNO in this contest
(JY). Lots of unworkable stations cuz they can't hear me but that's nothing
new. CQ in my face is how I roll. Tnx to all the fine ops with good ears.