[3830] ARRL June VHF K5QE Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K5QE Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 04:37:46 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K5QE
Operator(s): K5QE K5MQ N5YA AF8Z KN5O W5ULR W7XU K5AIH N5TM KE5VKZ
Station: K5QE

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: EM31cj
Operating Time (hrs): 33

    6:  445   175
    2:  212   130
  222:   32    21
  432:   45    29
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
Total:  734   355  Total Score = 288,615

Club:

Comments:

This was the worst June contest that we have ever had.  6M was very poor--unless
you lived on the top tier of states or CA.  Propagation maps showed the northern
tier and CA completely lit up....we got nothing but the dregs.

We did very well on 2M, however.  We made a new record grid count for K5QE on
2M.  That was 130 grids.  No one seems to know how that stacks up with other
contests.