[3830] CQWW CW KJ6MBW SOSB/15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KJ6MBW SOSB/15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 01:57:04 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KJ6MBW
Operator(s): KJ6MBW
Station: KJ6MBW

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: SF Bay Area
Operating Time (hrs): 19:30

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  481    31       90
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Rig: FT857D @ 100w
Ant: 2 ele tribander

Conditions on 21 MHz were good overall but not as good as last year or even as
one month ago in the SSB contest. Heard but missed several zones including
zones 16 and 18 (heard one station from each one) but I could work zone 17,
also only one station heard.

Nice openings to Scandinavia over the north pole both days, big signals from
the North!

I wish I could reach my own score of ~200K that I made on 10m last year but I
could not beat it, east-west opening was not as broad this time.

It was a semi dedicated effort with my regular setup, had to finish operating a
bit earlier both Sat and Sunday, probably missed an hour or two of time
altogether.

Many thanks for the QSOs,

Sergey