[3830] NAQP SSB N2GZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2gz@gregzenger.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N2GZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 23:30:59 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N2GZ
Operator(s): N2GZ
Station: N2GZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): .8

  160:
   80:
   40:   1      1
   20:  15      6
   15:  10      6
   10:
-------------------
Total:  26     13  Total Score = 338

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: Murphys Maurauders

Comments:

This wasn't on my list of serious contests for 2016.  I had a lot of other
things planned for this weekend, and the beautiful weather in south eastern
Connecticut allowed me to get a lot accomplished.   I figured I would spend
more time than I actually did at the radio.  I had two opportunities to scan
the bands. Logged a few, then went back to my chores (some were radio related,
and I am pleased with the progress I made :) ).  Bands seemed noisy and
activity seemed somewhat poor.  Late in the evening I was planning to get back
on, but my girlfriend WE2W decided it was her turn so she made a few contacts
on 40 and 160. I let her do her thing and went to bed early because I wanted to
get up before sunrise to catch K5P on the low bands. Wish I could have helped
the team out more, otherwise no regrets, a productive weekend and my antenna
situation is better than it has ever been.