[3830] CQ160 CW OZ7YY Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oz7yy@mail.dk
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW OZ7YY Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 22:20:39 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: OZ7YY
Operator(s): OZ7YY
Station: OZ7YY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Laven
Operating Time (hrs): 26

Total:  QSOs = 1161  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 73  Total Score = 769,450

Club: Danish DX Group

Comments:

Still too many stations with deliberate click. It is time for the contest
commite to do something about it. It is mostly the same stations with click
every year. The clicking stations makes it impossible to hear weak callers
several kHz up and down from their frequency. It is not ham spirit!
This was the last contest from my station, I will take down all antennas in a
few months time and move to an other QTH.
I have very much enjoyed the CQ 160m test for many years.
73
Finn
oz7yy