[3830] ARRL June VHF K0UK SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K0UK SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 19:26:05 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  122    63  Total Score = 8,001

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

My thanks to W9RM Jay and W0ETT Ken for the motivation on doing this contest.
 Worked all I could hear and those who could hear me. Thanks to all the
GMCC'ers who I worked W9RM Jay on 3 bands , N0KE Phil 2 bands, AK0BC 1 band and
locals KC0DVY James, N0GTO Sam, WA4HND Al and W0MWM Stoney on one band. Also
worked WD0T Todd a fellow NS'er and K7SS DanWA another NS'er. It was fun!
 I should have moved some of the locals over to 2mtr FM for simplex contacts
but unfortunately I spaced that opportunity.
 Lastly had next door neighbor call and complain about 6 meter interference but
I complained about his Plasma TV! It became a stand off. One weekend compared to
365 days a year.Fair trade to me... Plus I offered to allow him to come over and
watch our TV of which both are RFI free. Interesting  Nuff said.
God Bless
 PTL bill K0UK