[3830] IOTA IQ3ME/P M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik3qar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA IQ3ME/P M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2016 18:03:51 +0000
IOTA Contest

Call: IQ3ME/P
Operator(s): I3VFJ IK3QAR IK3YBX IN3EQD IN3QGY IW3FVZ IW3GST IW3HVB IZ3GOO
IZ3IBL IZ3ZMF
Station: IQ3ME/P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Pellestrina, EU131
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:  100       40      117      35
   40:  390       74      278      56
   20:  221       73      493      63
   15:  108       36      207      40
   10:   36       24       19      12
Total:  855      247     1114     206  Total Score = 8,242,335

Club:

Comments:

Building from scratch a multi-op station on the island took one and a half day
of hard work, but it definitely paid-off.
Having a better location and better antennas than last year our target was 1800
QSOs (500 more than last year), so target reached by far!

Poor conditions on 10m, better on 15. As we could expect, money bands have been
20 and 40m, with lots of juicy multipliers.

All in all we all greatly enjoyed the contest, the company and the food (tnx
Sandrone).

Ant:
10-15-20: Spiderbeam + 3 El Yagi
40: Dipole