[3830] MoQP N8II SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8ii@aol.com
Subject: [3830] MoQP N8II SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 14:56:36 +0000
Missouri QSO Party

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

  160:
   80:   10      4
   40:   54     14
   20:   74     33
   15:
   10:
----------------------------
Total:  138     51     189  Mults = 69  Total Score = 22,683

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I forgot about the MO QP weekend and have never really put much effort into it
(not on PVRC contest calendar). Due to very disturbed condx, the SPDX contest
was a total bust! So, I started late and totally non-serious, but it was more
fun than expected. 20 closed to MO around 20Z Saturday, but 40 stayed good from
then until 01Z. I did not get into much rhythm Saturday and was working a few MS
Q's as well.
But, while I was on Sunday, I did pretty well catching the mobiles. Pat, K0PC/M
was weak to unreadable on 40, and didn't spend much time on 20, but still
provided many unique counties. Mobiles Ward N0AX operating N0O and Mark KI0I
operating W0E were kind enough to work both modes on 20 which helped the score
quite a bit. Thanks also to K0E/M. The counties around Kansas City were ablaze
with mobiles!

Congrats to Mark, K1RO and John, N6MU for outstanding efforts leaving the rest
of us in the dust!

73, Jeff