[3830] MiQP K8QKY Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP K8QKY Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 05:30:25 +0000
Michigan QSO Party

Call: K8QKY
Operator(s): K8QKY
Station: K8QKY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WASH
Operating Time (hrs): 9.4

   80:    6      0
   40:  124    117
   20:   46      6
   15:    1      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  130    123  CW Mults = 53  Ph Mults = 41  Total Score = 44,838

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

SteppIR Big Vertical 40 - 10 m. I made six Q's on 80 with 50w using 40 m
position on my SteppIR (SWR 12:1 :-) ).

This is my first effort from my home station in MiQP. However, I've been a
guest operator at K8XXX and W8UM -- its not exactly my first time ever. But,
man was it ever tough to pull in station call signs and exchange info.

I almost quit when I first got on (Hour late starting) but did manage to stay
on 9.4 Hrs.

Nonetheless, I had fun.  And to boot, I actually operated SSB !  As most of you
know, I operate almost exclusively on CW.  And, had fun doing SSB.  Also thanks
to all the SSB guys who stuck with me to get both of us in the log.

Looking forward for next year with better conditions.