[3830] 432SprngSprnt K1RZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 432SprngSprnt K1RZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 May 2017 17:10:21 +0000
432 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: K1RZ
Operator(s): K1RZ
Station: K1RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FM19jh
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 60  Mults = 25  Total Score = 1,500

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

he 2017 432 MHz Central States VHF Society Spring Sprint activity and conditions
seemed good, with a lot of stations active and band conditions supporting
distant contacts.   It was great to have Rovers KA2LIM/R, VE3CRU/R, K0BAK/R,
K2EZ/R, and VA3ELE/R out in force to keep us fixed stations hopping to figure
out on where they will next pop-up.  We all appreciate them and recognize there
are some real rigors they have to overcome on each rove, to make their presence
known for the rest of us. My distant contacts were with N1JEZ in FN44, VE3CRU/R
in FN04, VA3ELE/R in EN93, K9MRI in EN70, w4NUS and W4DEX in EM95, and K8TQK
(QRP) in EM89. Thanks also to Virginia Eastern Shore station WA4LM for
activating FM27.  And thanks to the CSVHFS for sponsoring these activities,
bringing us all together for these sprints.  73  Dave K1RZ  FM19jh.

Rig : K3 & Elecraft Xvtr to Lunar-Link Systems LA-70B Amplifier (2 x
3CX800's), 800W

Antenna : FO32, Mast Mounted DEMI LNA