[3830] IARU PJ2HQ(@PJ2T) Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jmaass@k8nd.com
Subject: [3830] IARU PJ2HQ(@PJ2T) Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 23:27:44 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: PJ2HQ
Operator(s): PJ2ND
Station: PJ2T

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: Curacao
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:    63    0       7        8
   80:   148    0      10       10
   40:   564    0      23       33
   20:  1109    0      29       33
   15:   300    0      15       15
   10:    66    0       5        3
-------------------------------------
Total:  2250    0      89      102  Total Score = 2,037,206

Club:

Comments:

Station PJ2HQ in the IARU HF Championship contest this past weekend was K8ND /
PJ2ND at the Signal Point PJ2T station, making the VERONA multiplier available
to the worthy. I have been a member of VERONA for fifteen years.

This was a one-station, one-operator Headquarters station operation, CW only,
high-power, with packetcluster spots. Operating time was 23 hours of the 24
hours available. Jeff's butt hurts.

This is the longest I have *ever* sat 'butt in chair' for a contest, 23 hours
out of the 24 hours of the contest. I'm getting too old for this shift. I will
never again consider the 12.5-hour overnight shift for CQWW 160 single-ops to
be a grueling challenge!

[NOTE: 'VERONA' is abbreviated 'VRONA' in the contest to allow it to fit in the
fields all the contest software programs without truncating it to 'VERON', which
is the organization in the Netherlands.]

Elecraft K3
AL-1200
N1MM Logger+ (Only crashed once!)