[3830] CWopsT N5TOO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5too@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5TOO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 20:12:52 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 9

Call: N5TOO
Operator(s): N5TOO
Station: N5TOO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ga
Operating Time (hrs): .45

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  13
   20:  20
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  33  Mults = 32  Total Score = 1,056

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Computer problems and radio operator error problem!!!  The radio problem was an
operator error.  The computer couldn't decide which port it wanted for the
radio or for CW.  It kept changing right before my very eyes???  I'm not a
computer techie...just kept fooling with it...changing this and changing
that...reloaded N1MM and somehow, magically, it decided to work again.  Was
gonna just use the paddles but N1MM wouldn't even let me log a contact???  I
was in the process of retrieving my old stenographer's pad to use for logging
when somehow I did the correct "thing" to make it all work?????
Don't ask me what I did.