[3830] WAE CW W2UP(@W0DLE) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2up@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW W2UP(@W0DLE) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 22:34:46 +0000
WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: W2UP
Operator(s): W2UP
Station: W0DLE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   22    10    33
   20:  140   152    64
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  162   162    97  Total Score = 31,428

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

masochism - noun
1.  Operating the WAE when there are no sunspots, QRN from thunderstorms, from
Colorado, running 100W.

This was my first time on the air since March.  Just haven't been motivated to
turn the radio on.  It seems to happen every 11 years or so.

Always enjoy this contest due to the fine EU ops, but it's a toughie from the
western US.  Hard to believe some of the east coast QSO numbers over 1000.
Well, not really, I used to live there.  Thanks for struggling with my weak
signal, especially for the QTCs!  And thanks to W0DLE for the use of his
station.

Hopefully, we'll be louder in CQWW CW, operating remote M/M from W4AAW, using
my call.  Please note that the CTY file lists me as an QTH exception in zone 4,
but we'll be back in zone 5 for this one!

Barry W2UP