[3830] NAQP SSB KC9QQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fredjkeller@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KC9QQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 02:05:27 +0000
North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: KC9QQ
Operator(s): KC9QQ
Station: KC9QQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:  23     19
   20:  58     27
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  81     46  Total Score = 3,726

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team November

Comments:

Had a power failure a couple of hours before the start of the contest, but the
home generator saved the day.  About 30 minutes into the contest the power came
back on.  Apparently a large tree had fallen across a power line about 1/2 mile
from my house.

I was only able to put in a very part time effort because my wife and I were
preparing to head out to observe the eclipse.

There was lots a QRN on 40m with storms less than 50 miles South of my
location.  There were still lots of stations on 40M, but the static crashes
made hearing them difficult.