[3830] KsQP N0W(N0AC) Mobile SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP N0W(N0AC) Mobile SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 15:05:22 +0000
Kansas QSO Party

Call: N0W
Operator(s): N0AC
Station: N0AC/0

Class: Mobile SO CW LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:
   40:   333
   20:   927
   15:     4
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  1264    0       0  Mults = 51  Total Score = 193,392

Club: Iowa DX and Contest Club

Comments:

THE THANK YOU

Thanks to the sponsors for supporting this contest especially W0BH for his hard
work. Thanks to all that QSOed with me and all the in-state operators. And
finally thanks to my XYL, Donna, for driving and putting up with the long
hours. Without her this mobile operation wouldn't have happened.

THE NØW CREW

Obviously Bill, N0AC, leaving from our Colorado summer QTH. Donna the XYL and
amateur photographer. And finally, Abby, our Scottish Terrier you patiently
snoozed in the back seat for hours on end.

THE STATION

Dodge 2500 diesel Ram truck that turned over 200,000 miles at the end of Day 1.
Elecraft K3, Tarheel M200-HP on left side of truck bed and Ameritron SDA-100 on
right side, Honda EU2000 generator, K1EL keyer, and old HP laptop running
N1MM+. All this ran without problems.

THE CONTEST

Bill, N0AC
At the foot of the Rocky Mountains, 7100\'

Rig 1-FT1000MP~100w
Antenna 1-HyGain HyTower Jr.
Antenna 2-2 Element 20m vertical array

Rig 2-Ten Tec Omni VI~100w
Antenna 1-40m Dipole
Antenna 2-15m 2 Element vertical dipole array

Software-N1MM+