[3830] TBDC AB3CX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC AB3CX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:42:40 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: AB3CX
Operator(s): AB3CX
Station: AB3CX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

Total:  QSOs = 634  Total Score = 3,808

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I cannot recall better propagation to EU since this contest station has been
running, admittedly only since 2011.  Of the 634 QSOs, 194 were to EU, and for a
good period of time, most of the calls were from EU. Although there were a
number of Caribbean and Central Americans  6Y5, TI7, XE2, PJ7, PJ2, NP2, I never
heard any SA proper. Average points per QSO was 6.0  The outside temperature at
3:45 AMlocal time was -3 Farenheit, perhaps that had something to do with the
conditions here. There was 6" snow covering the ground under the EU
Beverage, probably almost as much on the other directions in the woods as well.