[3830] NAQP SSB K0WA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0wa@swbell.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K0WA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 06:10:10 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K0WA
Operator(s): K0WA
Station: K0WA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 9:45

  160:   34    18
   80:  334    43
   40:  262    44
   20:  404    51
   15:   23    14
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1057   170  Total Score = 179,690

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I was going to dink with this contest then the contest started dinking with me.
Rates were pretty good on 20 and 40 seemed to be a wash, but it kept my interest
up.  Surprisingly, 80 turned out to be a great band this evening.  You had to
have ears but you could get the signal out.  160 was typical.  What surprised me
that 40 meter came back around 11 pm to turn out some more QSOs

K3 - C3E at 60 feet.  80/40 Inverted Vee - 40 meter vertical - Inverted L

Thanks for the QSOs

Leroy K0WA