[3830] ARRLDX CW N9TF SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N9TF SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 02:07:10 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 5.2

  160:   4      4
   80:   5      4
   40:  54     39
   20:  10      8
   15:  17     14
   10:   3      3
-------------------
Total:  93     72  Total Score = 20,088

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

About 3 out of my 5.2 hours in the contest came Friday night. No time to operate
Saturday daytime as we were hosting a Chinese New Year dinner. Tons of
preparation work before the actual cooking takes place. 9 full courses, stir
fried in two woks and also a couple of steamed courses.
Got back on just before Midnight Saturday night. Went S&Ping on 160 for the
PJ4A team as that was the last band needed for a sweep, but no joy. Was hearing
EU, but nothing to south.
Worked a few stations on 160, couple more on 80 and 40 before I fell asleep in
the chair. Between the cleaning, cooking and drinking many cheers, my body gave
out!
Sunday was recoup from hang over, and clean up the disaster area called the
kitchen! I popped in and out of the shack as I had time throughout the day,
looking at spots for new mults.

73 Gene
N9TF