[3830] WiQP N0IJ SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0ij@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WiQP N0IJ SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 14:43:53 +0000
                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: N0IJ
Operator(s): N0IJ
Station: N0IJ

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: DOUGLAS
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5
Remote Operation

  160:     11
   80:    126       61
   40:     73       64
   20:     38       77
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    248      202  Mults = 90  Total Score = 94,530.0

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Couldn't return to defend my mobile win from last year, so decided to run my
Douglas County station remotely.  It's been pretty  dependable (remote system)
for 3 years, but something happened with 45 minutes to go and ended up losing
the last 30 minutes. Looking at the early reports, this was pretty costly! Sorry
to those who tried to copy my (apparently) garbled CW.
Its been several years since I did this as a home station, and forgot some of
the strategy.  Should have paid more attention to 80 cw and phone earlier--for
mults.  I can't do SO2R remotely, but can see that it would have been a great
assist for catching mobiles.  Didn't really do well with them.
Nice amount of activity and a fun contest as usual.
John, N0IJ