[3830] RAC Day K3KU SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day K3KU SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 00:24:32 +0000
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: K3KU
Operator(s): K3KU
Station: K3KU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:    3              1
   80:    9      3       3         1
   40:  113      6       8         4
   20:   69     21       9         8
   15:   28      3       5         2
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:  222     33      26        15  Total Score = 69,126

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

Did not start until 0230Z.  I'm told I missed good condx on 20M at beginning.
Long, hard night of poor propagation and lots of noise, though N3QE did OK.  Got
a bit better during day Sunday, but still tough for phone.  20M open all over
NA.  Heard K3ZO running (well, two in a row) Canadians that I could not hear.
Happy to finally get VY1AAA with only 80 minutes left.  (Of course, he was much
louder 15 minutes later.)  40M CW amazing in last hour or two.  Heard VE4GV
about 2300Z.  Worked into Florida and Louisiana, as well as eastern Canada.
Surprised to see only 15 hours op time (it sure felt like more), but I don't
feel like I missed any opportunities.