[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2018 14:17:06 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 4

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  14
   20:  34
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  48  Mults = 43  Total Score = 2,064

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Heard some fellas on 80m at the opening bell, but the sun was too high and the
antenna too small !  Antenna just the right size for 15m, but CQ's and tuning
proved fruitless near the end.

Was in the MINI today, not the Bike(HD), and have recently reinstalled the
Scorpion SA-680S antenna which works vy well and seems to have solved my dropped
leading dit problem, as I can tweak the SWR to pretty much nil on 40/80 which
may have been a factor.  I redid all the DC lines the other day and problem was
improved but not solved.

Thanks to all who heard me.  Signals super weak out of EU (no Q's) and even
though west coast was very weak, did manage N5ZO, NQ6N and best ears award 2day,
K6RB (Rob)

Lots of good ears out there today !

Mike VE9AA/m...Ft-857D, Sa-680S, N3ZN, pencil/paper/parked